Having experts on hand to help navigate teams through complex and demanding Business Systems delivery programmes is highly valued by our clients. Following a successful year in 2015 we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Position: Senior IT Project Manager
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Location: PCSG Head Office, Croydon / Flexible from home or client offices
Travel: Predominantly UK, some international
About the role:
At PCSG we have a track record gained in global contracting and design/engineering businesses and we understand the role that effective business systems play in ensuring the sustainability of our clients’ businesses.
Our Business Systems team work with clients to assist in the design and implementation of strategic business systems across a variety of areas including: infrastructure, back office, construction, and collaboration & information sharing.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with an in depth, practical knowledge of what it takes to successfully deliver new Business Systems to join our growing team.
The Project Manager will be accountable for supporting our clients to ensure the successful delivery of Business Systems Projects. Duties include:
• Agreeing a clear scope, developing project plans, and delivering to time, cost & quality
• Ensuring that appropriate governance and reporting are in place throughout the project lifecycle
• Developing and managing the project budget, including tracking and forecasting, as required
• Management of internal PCSG resources, third party suppliers and client team resources
• Commercial management of suppliers
• Risk and issue management
• Stakeholder management
Desired skills and experience:
• Graduate calibre with at least 5 years’ experience of specifying and delivering business systems.
• Prince2/APM accredited.
• Experience of collaborating with and influencing business and technical stakeholders
• Experience of working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to present information in an accessible way
• Energetic and determined to see a job through
• Self-motivated, and able to work alone or in teams as manager or member
• Demonstrates a variety of influencing styles to enable effective completion of tasks both individually and within groups
• Builds sustainable relationships with colleagues and clients.
For more information on this vacancy or to apply, please email: email@example.com
Alternatively please visit our careers page.