Winning bids and supporting projects through quality approaches with our BID management services.
Since 2000 PCSG has provided high-quality bid management, writing and production services to construction industry clients of all sizes, primarily across the infrastructure, buildings and facilities management sectors.
Our approach is to fill the gaps on bid teams with high calibre, experienced people who work as integrated members of our clients’ teams to produce high scoring submissions. While bid leadership and writing are the most in-demand services, we also specialise in helping clients prepare for tender presentations, interviews and behavioural assessments – an increasingly important part of major infrastructure tenders. For us, it is all about the quality of service – providing the right people, processes and systems our clients need to deliver high-quality bids.
Developing Long-Term Relationships
We are very proud of the long-term relationships that we have built with our clients, and that our work with them continues to help win and deliver high-profile infrastructure around the world. Our clients frequently ask us to continue our involvement during mobilisation to help de-risk this activity. We also provide experienced resources to support projects client side, from the early planning stages onwards, where activities include project management and design management, as well as designing and writing technical documents and plans.
- Major infrastructure bidding – PCSG has been supporting our clients on winning bids since 2000. The core services remain bid management, writing, presentation and production, across the infrastructure sector and associated procurement and delivery routes. This is extended by team-working and behavioural services, and technical input by industry-leading specialists.
- International bidding – In addition to major infrastructure bidding in the UK and Australia, we have managed, written and prepared material for tenders in the Americas, Scandinavia, the Middle East and Africa. International bid teams benefit from our global best-practice experience, a mobile approach supported by an online document management system, as well as multi-lingual offering from our diverse team.
- Project support (mobilisation) – Our project mobilisation services include people training, process mapping and system delivery. We have provided inductions, project management documentation and integrated management systems for projects, businesses and joint ventures – often against tight timescales during the fast-paced and all important mobilisation phase.
- Project support (people) – Our team-working and behavioural support is requested around the world by leaders of bids, projects, businesses and boards to help develop High-Performance Teams (HPT). Our own HPT model is proven to deliver better outcomes, and our team facilitation and individual coaching support its achievement.
- Project support (management) – We provide experienced individuals and teams to support project delivery, including design, project management, commercial and advisory services. Projects include London developments, international infrastructure projects, and private sector real estate.
- Iconic major buildings development bids – We support construction companies and their partners in bidding for major iconic building developments such as Battersea Power Station, the UN Palais des Nations and the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in London.
- Bid support for major frameworks and alliances – Framework and alliance bids are often complex. We work with our clients to help ensure the win strategy is developed to map onto the strategic objectives of the framework or alliance and develop high scoring responses. We also work with bid teams to help prepare their people ready for the interview and behavioural assessment process.
- FM and services sector bids – For many years we have supported a wide range of bids in the FM and services sectors. These bids are often highly complex and sometimes are done over very short challenging timescales and require writing support that can operate at a fast pace.
For more on PCGS and our available services, please click here.
How Was Your Experience With PCSG?
Your feedback is hugely important to us. If you have used any of our services previously, please take a moment to visit our Google Maps listing below and share your experience with the PCSG team.
If you would like any further information regarding BID management services or any of our other services, please contact us at Tel. No. 0 208 680 4120, e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn and we will be happy to answer your questions.