This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement for PCSG. The health, safety and well-being of our staff and associates are of the utmost importance to us. Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe equipment
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To make the necessary resources available to implement this H&S Policy
- To be fully committed to planning, regular review and development of this H&S policy.
The implementation of this H&S Policy is set out in our H&S Plan, a copy of which is issued to each new member of staff or associates and is available at all times on our company Portal.
Professional Construction Strategies Group Ltd