This IT policy outlines the fundamental principles against which we operate and which will support our business objectives. This policy forms the basis for the IT system and is binding on all employees and associates.
PCSG has set out the following strategy to achieve our objectives.
- Ensure that we provide a robust IT system where data is backed-up so that we continue to deliver our commitments in the event of a failure of part of our IT system or the loss of the use of one of our offices
- Ensure that our IT systems are protected from viruses and malware so as to protect our internal and client’s IT systems
- Provide an IT system where PCSG and client data is stored securely and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- Appoint an IT support specialist to:
- Advise the Directors on IT best practice
- Provide IT training and support to our employees and associates
- Undertake compliance audits to verify compliance with this policy and our IT procedures
Our approach to the use of IT, e-mail and the internet is detailed in our Staff Handbook which also includes guidance relating to GDPR legislation. In addition, PCSG has a policy specific to ICT Acceptable Usage.
The Directors are committed to ensuring that this policy is implemented by our staff safely, in line with legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
Professional Construction Strategies Group Ltd