This quality policy outlines the fundamental principles against which we operate and which will support our business objectives. This policy forms the basis for the quality system and is binding on all employees and subcontractors.
Our goal is that we will have established long term relationships with our clients who recognise and share our values and establish new clients to allow the business to be sustainable and achieve organic growth. We will attract and retain high quality staff that will also commit to our values and ensure that we collaborate effectively to make the business successful and resilient.
Our objective is to satisfy our clients’ requirements and to meet or exceed their expectations each and every time whilst ensuring job satisfaction for our staff. We aim to ensure the wellbeing of our staff and that they recognise their personal contribution is highly valued.
PCSG has set out the following strategy to achieve our objectives. We will:
- Apply the principles of our approach to quality management to all our activities
- Develop, document and operate processes and objectives which will allow us to provide consistently high quality services
- Monitor the performance of our processes and objectives to provide a basis for their improvement
- Ensure that all employees are involved in the drive for excellence in our business as we believe that the abilities, knowledge and experience of our staff are our most valuable resource
- Focus our efforts on ensuring that all clients are completely satisfied with the services we provide to them
- Keep continuous improvement at the heart of our business.
The Directors have implemented a management system which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and are committed to ensuring that this policy and the requirements of ISO 9001 are understood and implemented by our staff safely, in line with legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
Professional Construction Strategies Group Ltd