Traditional approaches to asset management have failed to achieve a balance between commercial viability and appropriate customer service. Digital Analysis of Asset Performance can help to address this.
The needs of the customer are driven by service and asset availability and any lack of availability inevitably leads to frustration and added cost, and reduced customer perception and revenue to the operator.
Measuring Key Attributes
To better understand the asset and its associated systems and components, we measure key attributes and create engineering feedback data flows which enable us to understand how each part of the asset is being used. With this new information, we can identify the root-cause of non-planned performance and predict how assets will perform in service over time. This enables a far more predictive approach to maintenance and operational services.
We use a number of mathematical, machine learning and artificial intelligence models to enable this capability.
- Management Strategies – Definition of new business models / Target Operating Models to respond to the opportunities presented by digital information. Assessments of current information management practices, the definition of the desired state and incremental improvement programmes.
- Outcome Planning – Definition of the ‘Ask’ and linking this to the achievement of the outcomes and have traceability of all steps in-between. Definition of requirements, validation and verification planning including OIR, AIR, PIR, ORAT etc.
- Measurement – Gain clarity of current asset or service performance and impact on social outcomes. Determination of the ‘as-is’ state from a variety of static, semi-static and dynamic sources. Complex system integration, legacy system integration and architectural advisory services.
- Insight and Intelligence – Transparency of project and operational performance. Project performance, analytics and reporting.
- Asset and organisational optimisation – Gaining insights from the asset data held within an organisation. Using our collective experience and analytical tools to gather further insights into the current state and compare this to the brief or specification to make interventions and optimise service provision.
- Assurance and assessment – Assess the capability of the client organisation and its supply chain. Information reviews, security advice, supplier assessments, audits and certification support.
- Systems – Provide support with definition, procurement and implementation of information systems including the specification, procurement, configuration and rollout of new systems.
- Training – Training in this area focuses on integrating asset data with other business systems to leverage increased value for the organisation. Training also in management strategies, procurement and planning, Standards, Methods & Procedures (SMP), systems, assurance and assessment, insight and intelligence and technical delivery support.
- Industry 4.0 – Delivering strategies to realise the potential of Industry 4.0 for manufacturers, end clients and the construction supply chain
For more on PCGS and our available services, please click here.
If you would like any further information regarding our digital analysis of asset performance services, please contact us at Tel. No. 0 208 680 4120, e-mail – email@example.com or via LinkedIn and we will be happy to answer your questions.