Transforming productivity through digital manufacturing services along with design and manufacturing processes.
If we are to provide economic and social infrastructure development at the rate society demands using current traditional methods, we will fail to achieve a fraction of the required output. Productivity and capacity constraints require a new approach.
Developing New Design Methods
PCSG has worked with leading manufacturers and agencies around the world to develop new design methods, viability assessment and procurement methods, supply chain management, site logistics and delivery methods to dramatically improve their productivity, products and services to the construction sector. Manufacturing has given us the opportunity to develop advanced generative design approaches and new methods of commercial engagement and information management, which are driving significant benefits to our clients both in the manufacturing and asset delivery sectors.
Tracking Components & Materials
The opportunities provided by the rich data set used in the manufacturing process help us to track components and materials on their journey from raw material through production, use and decommissioning. This ensures that we can identify opportunities to reuse or recycle elements within the construction process and enable the Circular Economy.
There are also opportunities to encourage innovation related to automated tooling, robots and applications.
- Servitisation strategies – Working with manufacturers, the construction supply chain and end clients to provide additional value-adding services through the use of digital technologies, and assessing the relevant benefits, opportunities and risks.
- Benefits Measurement – Quantifying the benefits associated with products, services, technologies and skills to clients and supply chain partners, and assessing potential routes to market
- Productivity assessments – Identifying how digital technologies and processes can deliver improvements in productivity
- Circular economy strategy – Developing approaches to delivering a circular construction economy, including how to provide products and services through the lifecycle of a built asset
- Automation – Automating processes to support the design, delivery and operation of assets through advanced generative design, digitally connected supply chains and other technologies
- Business-wide digital strategy – Developing clear and deliverable digital strategies across a manufacturing business, including analysis of current capabilities and sustainable implementation plans. Includes Product Information Management, product data structures and definitions and content management strategies
- Digital & advanced manufacturing – Applying advanced digital technologies, combined with significant manufacturing and prefabrication know-how to the construction industry, to deliver short and long-term product development strategies
- App development – Development of applications to automate workflows, or assess and demonstrate the value of new and existing products and technologies
For more on PCGS and our available services, please click here.
How Was Your Experience With PCSG?
Your feedback is hugely important to us. If you have used any of our services previously, please take a moment to visit our Google Maps listing below and share your experience with the PCSG team.
If you would like any further information regarding our digital manufacturing services or any of our other services, please contact us at Tel. No. 0 208 680 4120, e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn and we will be happy to answer your questions.